Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mortality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mortality may also refer to:
- Fish mortality, a parameter used in fisheries population dynamics to account for the loss of fish in a fish stock through death
- Mortality (book), a 2012 collection of essays by Anglo-American writer Christopher Hitchens
- Mortality (computability theory), a property of a Turing machine if it halts when run on any starting configuration
- Mortality rate, a measure for the rate at which deaths occur in a given population
- Mortality/differential attrition, an error in the internal validity of a scientific study
- Case fatality rate, the proportion of deaths within a designated population of people with a medical condition
- Cause of death
- Mortality displacement, a (forward) temporal shift in the rate of mortality
- Mortality salience, awareness of one's eventual death
- Mortal (disambiguation)
- Morbidity and mortality (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mortality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.