From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mortification in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article Mortification.|
Mortification can refer to:
- Mortification (theology), theological doctrine
- Mortification of the flesh, religious practice of corporal mortification
- Mortification of self, personality disruption experienced by individuals in a total institution or settings with similar characteristics
- Mortification in Roman Catholic teaching, Roman Catholic doctrine of mortification
- Mortification (band), a Christian extreme metal band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mortification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.