(Redirected from Mortify)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mortification in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article Mortification.|
Mortification can refer to:
- Mortification (theology), theological doctrine
- Mortification of the flesh, religious practice of corporal mortification
- Mortification of self, personality disruption experienced by individuals in a total institution or settings with similar characteristics
- Mortification in Roman Catholic teaching, Roman Catholic doctrine of mortification
- Mortification (band), a Christian extreme metal band
- Extreme embarrassment
- Mortification (album)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mortification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.