Jump to navigation Jump to search
Morus may refer to:
- Morus (plant), a genus of trees in the family Moraceae commonly known as mulberries
- Morus (bird), a genus of seabirds in the family Sulidae commonly known as gannets
- Thomas More (1478–1535), or Thomas Morus, English philosopher
- Moors, or Mōrus in late Latin, people of the Maghreb region
- Latin word for Morula
- Museum of Reclaimed Urban Space
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Morus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.