Jump to navigation Jump to search
Morus may refer to:
- Morus (plant), a genus of trees in the family Moraceae commonly known as mulberries
- Morus (bird), a genus of seabirds in the family Sulidae commonly known as gannets
- Thomas More (1478–1535), or Thomas Morus, English philosopher
- Moors, or Mōrus in late Latin, people of the Maghreb region
- Latin word for Morula
- Museum of Reclaimed Urban Space
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Morus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.