(Redirected from Mos)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up MOS or mos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mos may refer to:
Government and military
- Master of the Sword, the title for the head of physical education at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point
- Member of Service, term used to describe any emergency responder (police officer, firefighter, emergency medical technician) that needs emergency help, usually over two-way radio
- Military occupation specialty code, used by the U.S. military to identify a specific job
- Ministry of Supply, former British government ministry that co-ordinated military supplies
- Ma On Shan (town), a town in the New Territories of Hong Kong
- Museum of Science (Boston) (MoS), a Boston, Massachusetts landmark, located in Science Park, a plot of land spanning the Charles River, USA
- Mathematical Optimization Society
- Metal–oxide–semiconductor, used to form a gate in some field effect transistors
- Model output statistics, a weather-forecasting technique
- MOS (filmmaking), term for a scene that is "motor only sync" or "motor only shot"
- MOS Technology, a defunct semiconductor company
- Mobile operating system, operating systems for mobile devices
- Modular optic system, the mounting mechanism for optics of a Glock pistol
- Acorn MOS, an operating system used in the Acorn BBC computer range
- Media Object Server, a protocol used in newsroom computer systems
- Mean opinion score, a measure of the perceived quality of a signal
- MOS (operating system), a Soviet Unix clone
- My Oracle Support, a support site for the users of Oracle Corporation products, known until October 2010 as "MetaLink"
- Mos, an uncommon singular form of mores, widely observed social norms (from Latin mos and mōrēs)
- Mos, Spain, a municipality in Galicia, Spain in the province of Pontevedra
- Mos, a traditional dish of the Nivkh people
- Mos language, an aboriginal Mon–Khmer language of Malaya and Thailand
- Mos Def, American hip-hop artist and actor
- Mos Eisley, a fiction city which first appeared in Star Wars Episode 4: A New Hope
- Mannan oligosaccharide-based nutritional supplements
- Margin on services, a financial reporting method for Australian life insurance companies
- Moment of symmetry, in music, same as well formed generated collection
- MOS (gene), gene for a human protein expressed in testis during sperm formation
- MOS, German vehicle registration plate district code for Neckar-Odenwald-Kreis
- MOS (brand), American brand of organizational tools.
- MOS Burger, a fast-food restaurant chain that originated in Japan
- "Man on the street" (vox populi) segments in broadcasting
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MOS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.