From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mosby may refer to:
- Mosby, Missouri, a city in Clay County, Missouri, United States
- Mosby, Montana, an unincorporated community in southwestern Garfield County, Montana, United States
- Mosby Tavern, a 1740 historical building in Powhatan County, Virginia, also known as "Littleberry Mosby House" or "Old Cumberland Courthouse"
- Mosby, Norway, a village and district in Kristiansand municipality in Vest-Agder county, Norway
- Mosby Creek (disambiguation), a list of places called Mosby Creek
- Bernice Mosby (b. 1984), a basketball player in the WNBA
- Curtis Mosby (1888–1957), an American jazz drummer, bandleader, and businessman
- Edward Mosby, an English professional rugby league footballer
- Harold Mosby (1926–2007), an English footballer
- Howard Mosby (b. 1961), an African American member of the Georgia House of Representatives
- John S. Mosby (1833–1916), Confederate partisan ranger in the American Civil War, leader of the famed "Mosby's Rangers"
- Johnny and Jonie Mosby, a country music duo
- Littleberry Mosby Jr (1757–1821), United States brigadier general during the War of 1812
- Marilyn Mosby (b. 1980), an American lawyer
- Ted Mosby, a fictional character from the television show, How I Met Your Mother
- William H. Mosby (1898–1964), a portrait artist and an important American teacher of fine arts
- Mosby (publisher), American medical publishing firm absorbed by Elsevier; its name survives as an Elsevier imprint name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mosby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.