Moscow 24 (TV channel)
|This article does not cite any sources. (January 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Moscow 24 (Москва 24)|
|Owned by||Russian Government
Moscow City Government
|Picture format||16:9 576i SDTV|
|Formerly called||1997-2011: TV Stolitsa|
|Sister channel(s)||Russia-1, Russia-2, Carousel, Russia-K, Russia-24, RTR-Planeta|
|Analogue (only in Moscow)||Channel 10|
|Natsionalnye Kabelnye Seti||Channel 13|
|M24.ru||Livestream (Unavailable at 00:30 – 06:00)|
Channel had started in Moscow in 1997 as TV Stolitsa. Government of Moscow was an owner of channel. TV Stolitsa broadcast feature films, news of city life, stories about city. But on May, 2011 Government of Moscow said about creation a new city informational TV-channel. TV Stolitsa broadcast until September 5, 2011. In the first minutes of Moscow 24's being on air they broadcast a presentation of the channel to the Mayor of Moscow.
- Gorodovoy (The Duty of the City) - stories about troubles of inhabitants. Reporter visits and helps them.
- Ekonomika (Economics) - news about realty, finances and exchange rates in Moscow.
- 12 okrugov (The 12 districts) - reporter visits some district of Moscow and interviews a head of this district.
- Noch (The Night) - nightly youth channel. Live interviews with interesting people.
- Moskva v tvoei tarelke (The Moscow in your dish) - travels to Moscow restaurants.
News, weather and traffic
- Новостями (News): Updates every hour (every half-hour at 6-10am weekdays). The half past at other times are reviews.
- погоды (Weather): At :15 and :45 around the clock. At :45 weekdays & weekend evenings are overview for tomorrow's outlook.
- Трафик (Traffic): Airs every 15 minutes, it updates Moscow roads' situations.