Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics
Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics, MIEM (Russian: Московский институт электроники и математики НИУ ВШЭ, МИЭМ) — Russian higher educational institution in the field of electronics, computer engineering, and applied mathematics. Founded in 1962 as Moscow Institute of Electronic Machine Building (Russian: Московский институт электронного машиностроения), in 2011 joined with National Research University Higher School of Economics.
As of 2015, the institute has 3 departments:
- Faculty of Electronic Engineering;
- Faculty of Computer Engineering;
- Faculty of Applied Mathematics.
Media related to Moscow State Institute of Electronics and Mathematics at Wikimedia Commons
- Official Site (in Russian)
- National Research University of Electronic Technology, another Russian technical institute founded in 1960s within the scope of the Soviet microelectronics program
|This Russian university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|