December 30, 1968 |
Moses Bensusan (born 30 December 1968) is a Canadian-American real estate developer. He is the CEO of Liberty Grande, LLC a real estate development company and CEO/President of Logictech Construction Group, LLC, a development and general contracting company, one of the top construction companies in the South Florida area.
Liberty Grande / Logictech
Shortly after moving to Florida Bensusan formed a real estate development company, Liberty Grande, LLC, established in 2009. This is the company's first development.
In 2009 Bensusan, through his company Liberty Grande, acquired the Logictech Construction Group, a development and general contractor. Logictech was later named one of the top 25 construction companies in South Florida by South Florida Business Journal in 2012. The group now consists of a team of design and construction professionals. It develops commercial and residential properties in theUnited States. Bensusan now serves as CEO of Liberty Grande as well as Logictech his company created in 2009.
Costa Hollywood village
Bensusan, through his companies Liberty Grande and Logictech, have acquired property for the development of a residential community, Costa Hollywood Village, in South Florida. The project broke ground in June 2013. Initially slated to be completed in 2016, the project is expected to consist of over 307 condo resorts plus restaurants and other amenities and is located at 777 North Ocean Drive, Hollywood, Florida.
The architect for the project is Hamed Rodriguez Architects and the construction is being undertaken by Liberty Grande, with general contractors Beauchamp Construction and Baker Concrete Construction. The design was done by designer Paula Villabonna.
- Satchell, Arlene (28 June 2013). "Developer breaks ground on Hollywood condo-resort". SunSentinel. Retrieved 21 July 2013.
- Schmall, Emily (28 June 2013). "Costa Hollywood Condo Resort breaks ground". Sun Sentinel.
- Nieman, Susan (7 August 2013). "The Changing Face Of Hollywood Beach".
- "South Florida Business Journal" (PDF). South Florida Business Journal. 23–29 March 2012. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
- Musibay, Oscar Pedro (10 May 2013). "Costa Hollywood slated to break ground in Q2". South Florida Business Journal. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
- "Costa Hollywood". 22 March 2013. Retrieved 13 April 2014.
- Bryan, Susannah (8 February 2013). "Coming soon to Hollywood, FL: Upscale resort with a synagogue". Sun Sentinel.
- "Florida development attracting Canadian buyers". 1 November 2013. Retrieved 22 April 2014.
- Satchell, Arlene. "Developer breaks ground on Hollywood condo-resort". Sun Sentinel. Retrieved 22 April 2014.
- Hemlock, Doreen (8 August 2012). "Developers envision European-style village for Hollywood beach". Sun Sentinel. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
- "777 North Ocean Drive, Hollywood, Florida". Retrieved 21 July 2013.
- "Costa Hollywood". Retrieved 13 April 2014.
- "Moses Bensusan Selects Beauchamp Construction and Baker Concrete Construction as Contractors for Costa Hollywood Project". 10 April 2014. Retrieved 22 April 2014.