This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Born in 1978, in the city of Lagos, Nigeria, Moses Inwang is a Nigerian film director, editor, screenwriter and producer. With a career spanning over a decade and half, Inwang got his first movie credit in 1998 when he co-produced Two Good Men.
In 2004 he started his production company Sneeze Films and kicked off with the movie Save My Soul. In 2008 he directed the movie, Lost Maiden, a film which brought the issue of female circumcision to the fore of social discussion. He also made Save Our Souls, an educative movie about cancer. He also directed and co-produced Damage in 2011, a film which addressed the issue of domestic violence, receiving multiple awards and award nominations.
The psychological thriller Torn, which he produced in 2012 and which was released in cinemas nationwide in 2013, earned him and most of the actors who starred in it a lot of award nominations and recognition.
In 2012, his film Damage earned Inwang the nomination for best director at the African Oscars held in Florida USA, while the film won the award for Best Film at the African Oscars Awards. In 2013, he won the City People Award for Best Director. His 2013 film Torn received 9 nominations at the GIAMA awards in Houston, Texas and 6 nominations at the Best Of Nollywood Awards. In 2014 he went on record as the first Director in Nollywood to receive two nomination as best director at the Nollywood Movies Awards.
His movie, The Last 3 Digits was nominated for best comedy at the African Movie Academy Awards AMAA in 2015 and was also chosen amongst the few selected Nollywood films that were screened to thousands of people at the Nollywood Week Paris. His movie Stalker, a romantic drama which premiered in Nigeria on 26 February 2016, received 10 nominations and won 3 awards at the 2015 Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards in the United States.
In 2015 STALKER, another film written, produced and directed by Moses Inwang, raked in a 12 nominations at the GIAMA awards Houston and won awards for Best Actor, Best actress and Best Film categories. Still in 2015 Stalker won the award for “ Best International Film at the New York film Festival. In 2017 his film American Driver from his production company Sneeze Films received a best comedy at The Peoples Film Festival, Harlem New York.  American Driver was also nominated for "Comedy of the Year" at the 2017 Best of Nollywood Awards.  In 2017, another blockbuster “Alter Ego” which was produced and directed by Moses Inwang starring Omotola Jalade was released to a highly-anticipating audience in the Nigerian cinemas and immediately became the most talked about movie of the year. Alter Ego clinched the award for The Most Outstanding Film at the Africa International Film Festival AFRIFF. It also won Moses Inwang the Best Director award at the Toronto International Nollywood Film Festival and Best Screenplay award at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards AMVCA with the film getting nine nominations. It was given the best international film award at The Peoples Film Festival NY. In 2018 , Moses Inwang produced the film Crazy People"  which went on to become one of the top 10 highest grossing films of that year. . The prolific filmmaker has also release yet another impressive, romantic drama movie titled "Cold Feet".  
- "Moses Inwang". IMDb.
- New York Nigeria. "Lost Maiden by Chisom Oz-lee". Retrieved 6 January 2019 – via YouTube.
- "Nigeria: Uche Jombo Storms Cinemas With Damage". Daily Independent (Lagos). 2011-08-01. Retrieved 2018-04-29.
- "Uche Jombo's Movie Damage(2012) Wins Two Awards". 17 September 2012. Retrieved 6 January 2019.
- "Torn". 2 August 2013 – via www.imdb.com.
- "Movie review: With 'Torn', Moses Iwang finally makes an impression » YNaija". 31 August 2013. Retrieved 6 January 2019.
- "Full List of Winners for Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards 2013 Released". 24 October 2013. Retrieved 6 January 2019.
- Maestromedia (7 July 2012). "2012 NAFCA Awards Nominees: The Full List". Retrieved 6 January 2019.
- "The Nollywood & African Film Critics' Awards". letterboxd.com. Retrieved 6 January 2019.
- "City People Entertainment Awards & full list of winners. Photos Inclusive - Gistmania". www.gistmania.com. 16 July 2013. Retrieved 6 January 2019.
- "The People's Film Festival on Instagram: "TPFF 2017 Winner : Best Comedy -American Driver @Regrann from @sneezemankind - Another one! we did it again! TPFF…"". Instagram. Retrieved 6 January 2019.
- "AFRIFF 2017 WINNERS". Retrieved 6 January 2019.
- "The People's Film Festival on Instagram: "The People's Film Festival 2018 Best International Film "Alter Ego" #alterego #bestinternationalfilm #sneezemankind #thepeoplesfilmfestival…"". Instagram. Retrieved 6 January 2019.