This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Moshe Shekel (born 1958 in Haifa, Israel), graduated from the law faculty of Tel-Aviv University (1985); During his studies, he served as a research fellow and assistant lecturer in the field of tax law, both in the faculty of law and in the accounting department of the faculty of management.
In July 2009, Dr. Shekel's book The Timing of Income Recognition in Tax Law and the Time Value of Money" was published by Routledge -Cavendish, member of Taylor & Francis Group.
In 1992, he founded his own firm, a Shekel & Co. Law office, in Israel. Parallel to his commercial practice in tax law, Dr. Shekel pursued his intellectual interests in the academic world. Currently serving as a visiting lecturer at the University of Tel Aviv Law School, he completed in 2007 his PhD dissertation at Brunel University (London, England) on "Recognition of Income from Deposits and Advance Payments".
Dr. Shekel is a popular speaker and frequent lecturer in various forums and conferences of the Israeli Bar Association and the Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He has published dozens of articles in tax professional periodicals and magazines in Israel and is also the editor of the Israeli Chapter in CCH International Tax Planning Manual.
- Dr. Moshe Shekel's Fieldby web page
- Shekel & Co. Law office at Legal 500 web site
- Shekel & Co. Law office at Chambers and Partners web site
- Dr. Moshe Shekel's book at informaworld web site
- Dr. Moshe Shekel's book at Barnes & Noble web site
- About Dr. Moshe Shekel at International Tax Review web site
- Columbia Journal of Tax Law Publishes Second Issue (Review)
- http://www.utdallas.edu/~vxm058000/Book%20review%20-%20Volkan%20Muslu.pdf (Review)