|This article may need to be rewritten entirely to comply with Wikipedia's quality standards. (February 2008)|
Background and education
Rabbi Weinberger attended Yeshiva University and was a student of Rabbi Dovid Lifshitz. He holds a MA in Jewish philosophy from the Bernard Revel Graduate School of Jewish Studies at Yeshiva University and an MS in educational administration from Teachers College, Columbia University.
Rabbi Weinberger was ordained by the RIETS rabbinical school of Yeshiva University, and while there was a student in Rabbi Joseph B. Soloveitchik's shiur (class). Rabbi Weinberger often uses experiences and lessons from Rabbi Soloveitchik's shiur in his many current shiurim (classes). Rabbi Weinberger has since adopted the style of a Chasidic rebbe.
A modern Chasidic rebbe
Rabbi Weinberger adopted[when?] Chasidic attire (a Chasidic-style black hat during the week (known as a Biberhit, or Hoiche Beiberhit in Yiddish), and a shtreimel on Shabbat) and Payos ("side locks") while emphasising and spreading Chasidic thought. His teachings derive in part from Chabad, Breslov, Izbica, and others. In addition he began teaching works that were previously not easily available to the English-speaking public such as Rav Kook and the seforim of Bilvavi Mishkan Evneh.
He has been a career educator. For over twenty years, Weinberger was a teacher ("rebbe") at Ezra Academy, a Jewish day school in Queens and prior to that he taught at a local yeshiva in Far Rockaway.
He is a sought-after lecturer in all kinds of Jewish communal gatherings, serving as scholar-in-residence in synagogues around the United States. He has also served as an invited inspirational speaker for youth in Jewish High Schools.
He is the author of a book called Jewish Outreach - a Halachic Perspective, KTAV publishing, (1990) ISBN 0-88125-355-3, 168 pages. Published in conjunction with the Association for Jewish Outreach Professionals, this book examines the halakhic issues related to Jewish outreach. Among the specific questions the author examines are: What is the nature of the obligation to attract Jews back to Torah observance? Are Baal teshuva yeshivas obligated to teach Torah to all Jews who seek religious guidance? May halakhic concessions be made in synagogue services to attract ba'alei teshuvah?
- Teaching Torah to Women, Spring 5745.
- The Baal Teshuva and the Jewish Community: Re-entry Problems, Fall 5747.
- Keeping up with the Katz's, (Rosh haShana 5749) (1988), pp. 10–19
- Prayer: Neglected Paths and Forgotten Longings, Fall 5750.
- Beyond the River, Fall 5756.
- Rav Tzaddok the Kohen, Fall 5757.
- A Modern Experiment in Chassidus, Fall 5760.
- As recognized as such by the National Council of Young Israel 
- His work is cited in numerous halachik subjects: 1. The Obligation of Jews to Seek Observance of Noachide Laws by Gentiles, by Rabbi Michael J. Broyde. jlaw.com 2. Women's prayer services - theory and practice, daat.ac.il. 3. Bicycle Riding on Yom Tob, www.judaic.org
- For instance, varies kinds of organizations, groups, publications  institutions  and charities take his blessings and advertise his endorsements, in order to raise money, a Breslav Hasidic charity  a Litvish Lakewood, NJ based Jewish outreach center 
- Hecht, Rabbi Benjamin (January 12, 2005). "Kiruv: A Paradox of Hashkafa". nishma.org.
- He is closely working with such organizations as the Jewish Heritage Center, Jewish Renaissance Center, Hashevaynu, Ohr Somayach[disambiguation needed], NCSY, JEP and AJOP
- Rose, Binyamin (January 12, 2005). "Gathering Sparks in Woodmere. - Rabbi Moshe Weinberger sparks the souls of his congregants at Aish Kodesh of Woodmere, Long Island, with the teachings of the Piasezne Rebbe, Hy"d". Cover Story in Mishpacha Megezine.
- Aish Kodesh Shiurim in Ba'al Hatanya
- New Breslov Shiur Over the Phone, by Noted teacher of Chassidic thought Rabbi Moshe Weinberger, The Breslov Center.
- Lectures from Rabbi Moshe Weinberger on Izbica
- Rabbi Weinberger's lectures in the different Chasidic thoughts
- Aish Kodesh Shiurim in Oros Ha'Teshvah
- Aish Kodesh Shiurim in Bilvavi Mishkan Evneh I
- The Bilvavi Website with original hebrew MP3's and video shiurim
- From Modern Jews  to Hasidim re next reference
- B. Berman (July 14, 2006). "Rav Moshe Weinberger Meets his Spiritual Grandchildren" (PDF). Hamodia.
- July 14, 2006 How a Yeshiva was founded through another famous rabbi urging an activist to get Rav Wienberger involved, The Jewish Press
- His inspirational stories and ideas are quoted and reverberated by such notable Jewish Outreach websites from aish.com to such new age Chabad outreach as The Meaningful Life Center
- Aldrich, Daniel P. (October 16, 2005). "Sukkot: After the Deluge". Aish.com.
- Jacobson, Yosef Y. "Rising from the Ashes". meaningfullife.com.
- An International Conference On Orthodox Judaism and Mental Health Co-Sponsored by The Jewish Press, Nefesh event. Dealing With Crises In the Frum Community, or at the OU West Coast Convention in 5757 Spirituality in the New Age.
- Houston, Texas: Torah With A Texas Twang
- News from SKA High School for Girls
- Home Page
- Edah - The courage to be modern and orthodox, The Modern Orthodox library. "Subcategory: Ethics and Chesed (Ninth book on list)".
- Aish Kodesh Homepage
- Inspired Parenting, By Rabbi Moshe Weinberger. thejewisheye.com.
- Shiurim on Shavuos By Rabbi Moshe Weinberger, thejewisheye.com.
- Shiurim For Women By Rabbi Moshe Weinberger, thejewisheye.com.
- Audio lecture Spirituality in the New Age by Rabbi Moshe Weinberger, at Orthodox Union West Coast Convention in 5757, 613.org.
- Audio lecture of Rabbi Moshe Weinberger, Making Everything You Do A Mitzvah YU Torah Online.
- Audio lecture of Rabbi Moshe Weinberger, Zechus of Our Matriarch, YU Torah Online.
- Yom Kippur Shmooze (mp3 download)by Rabbi Moshe Weinberger, 613.org.
- More than 1900 MP3 of his lectures available online.
- Course "Insights into the Chassidic Masters" at Naaleh.com