Jump to navigation Jump to search
Moshi may refer to:
- Moshi, Tanzania, a city
- Moshi Rural, a district
- Moshi Urban, a district
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Moshi, a diocese located in the city of Moshi
- Moshi, Maharashtra, India
- Moshi, Shimen (磨市镇), a town in Shimen County, Hunan Province, China
- Haruna Moshi (born 1987), Tanzanian footballer
- Magdalena Moshi (born 1990), Tanzanian swimmer
- Moshi Kakoso (born 1968), Tanzanian politician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moshi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.