Moshi may refer to:
- Moshi, Tanzania, a city with population of about 185,000 (2012 Census)
- Moshi Rural, a district
- Moshi Urban, a district
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Moshi, a diocese located in the city of Moshi in the Ecclesiastical province of Arusha in Tanzania.
- Moshi, Pimpri Chinchwad, Maharashtra, India
- Moshi, Shimen (磨市镇), a town in Shimen County, Hunan Province, China
- Haruna Moshi (born 1987), Tanzanian footballer
- Magdalena Moshi (born 1990), Tanzanian swimmer
- Moshi Kakoso (born 1968), Tanzanian politician
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moshi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.