This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Mosiah Brentano Rodrigues|
|Born||31 August 1981|
Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul
|Discipline||Men's artistic gymnastics|
|Level||Senior International Elite|
(Brazil national team)
Mosiah Rodrigues (born artistic gymnast, representing his nation at international competitions. He participated at the 2004 Summer Olympics. He also competed at world championships, including the 2005 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships in Melbourne, Australia, and at the Pan-American Games.31 August 1981) is a Brazilian male
Rodrigues won two bronze medals at the 2003 Games, in Santo Domingo for the high bar and pommel horse and a silver medal for the team competition. At the 2007 Pan-American Games, in Rio de Janeiro he won a gold medal on the high bar and a silver medal on the team competition.
- "UOL Esporte - Olimpíadas 2004". esporte.uol.com.br. Retrieved 2017-01-27.
- "Mosiah RODRIGUES - Olympic Gymnastics Artistic | Brazil". International Olympic Committee. 2016-06-22. Retrieved 2017-01-25.
- "2005 World Gymnastics Championships athletes – Mosiah Rodrigues". longinestiming.com. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- "EBC". memoria.ebc.com.br (in Portuguese). Retrieved 2017-01-27.
- "Pan Am Games Conclude in Rio de Janeiro | GYMmedia.com". www.gymmedia.com. Retrieved 2017-01-27.
- "Mosiah Rodrigues - UOL Esporte - Pan 2007". pan.uol.com.br. Retrieved 2017-01-27.
|This biographical article related to Brazilian artistic gymnastics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|