Jump to navigation Jump to search
Moskva is a transliteration of "Москва", meaning Moscow in the Russian language.
Moskva may also refer to:
- Moskva, a medium-format camera made by Krasnogorsky Zavod
- Moskva, a ZX Spectrum computer clone
- Moskva (album), by Russian pop group Glukoza
- 787 Moskva, a Main Belt asteroid
- Moskva (magazine), a Russian literary magazine
- Hotel Moskva (disambiguation)
- Moskva (inhabited locality), several rural localities in Russia
- Moskva River, central-Russian river on which Moscow lies
- Soviet helicopter carrier Moskva
- Russian cruiser Moskva, a Slava class guided missile cruiser
- Moskva (1959 icebreaker)
- Project 21900 icebreaker Moskva
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moskva.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.