From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moskva is a transliteration of "Москва", meaning Moscow in the Russian language.
Moskva may also refer to:
- Moskva, a medium-format camera made by Krasnogorsky Zavod
- Moskva, a ZX Spectrum computer clone
- Moskva (album), by Russian pop group Glukoza
- 787 Moskva, a Main Belt asteroid
- Moskva (magazine), a Russian literary magazine
- Hotel Moskva (disambiguation)
- Moskva (inhabited locality), several rural localities in Russia
- Moskva River, central-Russian river on which Moscow lies
- Soviet helicopter carrier Moskva
- Russian cruiser Moskva, a Slava class guided missile cruiser
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moskva.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.