Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mossie may refer to:
- Nickname of the De Havilland Mosquito, a Royal Air Force Second World War aircraft
- Cape sparrow, a bird
- The Mossie, a rap group
- Mossie Dowling (born 1946), Irish former hurler
- Maurice Enright (died 1920), Irish-American gangster
- Maurice Mossie Finn (1931-2009), Irish hurler
- Mossie Lyons, Irish Gaelic football half-back
- Mossie Smith, British actress
- Mossie Walsh (fl. 1980), Irish former hurler
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mossie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.