Pavel Bure Most Exciting Player Award
The Pavel Bure Most Exciting Player Award is an annual award presented by the Vancouver Canucks to the player judged to be team's most exciting as voted by the fans. It is one of six annual team awards presented to Canucks players, awarded on the last home game of the regular season. Although the Canucks Media Guide does not recognize any recipients prior to the 1992–93 season, there is record of an annual winner every year since the Canucks' inaugural season in 1970. Prior to the 2013-14 NHL season, the award was simply known as the Most Exciting Player Award. On November 1, 2013, Canucks Sports & Entertainment announced that it would be renamed the Pavel Bure Most Exciting Player Award in honor of the team's first Hockey Hall of Fame inductee and five-time winner of the award, Pavel Bure. The most recent recipient is Brock Boeser, who received the award for the first time in his career in the 2017–18 NHL season.
The most prolific award winners in Canucks history have been:
- Tony Tanti – 5 times (1984–88)
- Pavel Bure – 5 (1992–1995, 1998)
- Todd Bertuzzi – 4 (2000, 2002–2004)
- Bobby Lalonde – 3 (1975–1977)
- Alexandre Burrows - 3 (2008–10)
|C||Centre||LW||Left Wing||D||Defence||RW||Right Wing||G||Goaltender|
- "Canucks honour Pavel Bure with awards in his name - Vancouver Canucks - News". Vancouver Canucks. 2013-11-01. Retrieved 2013-11-25.
- All awards henceforth officially recognized by Canucks Media Guide.
- "Canucks announce team awards". Vancouver Canucks. 2013-04-25. Retrieved 2013-04-26.
- "Canucks announce 2013.14 team awards". Vancouver Canucks. April 13, 2014. Retrieved April 15, 2014.
- "Canucks announce 2013.14 team awards". Vancouver Canucks. April 11, 2014. Retrieved July 15, 2014.