|Directed by||Dilip Mehta|
|Produced by||Craig Thompson|
|Written by||Deepa Mehta|
J. Craig Thompson
|Distributed by||Mongrel Media|
Sunny Leone is a Canadian-born actress who moved to the United States and established a career in pornographic cinema. She then became a major star in India's Bollywood film industry. Footage of Leone was filmed in Canada, India, Malaysia, the United Kingdom and the United States.
During the promotion of the film, Sunny wanted any frontal nudity to be removed in an attempt to reinvent her image in Bollywood. However, Dilip refused to make any changes, leading to Sunny shunning the movie's premiere during the Toronto International Film Festival, and going so far as not being on talking terms with the director.  The official response from Sunny was that she was attending a Bar Mitzvah in New York, hence the lack of promotions.
Norman Wilner of Toronto's Now weekly panned the production, indicating that Mehta was "padding it with montages and even retelling stories in order to fill time.". As of 2017, the movie currently has a 33% rating on Rotten Tomatoes
- "Mostly Sunny". Tribute. Retrieved 13 January 2017.
- Wilner, Norman (11 January 2017). "Mostly Sunny is mostly mediocre". Now. Toronto. Retrieved 13 January 2017.
- Cudworth, Laura (9 September 2016). "Mostly Sunny produced by Stratford's Craig Thompson to premiere at TIFF". Stratford Beacon-Herald. Retrieved 13 January 2017.
- "Sunny Leone skips premiere of film on her life". Hindustan Times. 15 September 2016. Retrieved 13 January 2017.
- O'Connor, Katie (7 September 2016). "TIFF 2016 Review: Mostly Sunny". Toronto Film Scene. Retrieved 13 January 2017.
- Brodie, Anne (12 January 2017). "Sunny Leone wanted frontal nudity edited out of Mostly Sunny documentary, says director". Monsters & Critics. Retrieved 28 August 2017.
- Staff, FP (20 September 2016). "Here's why Sunny Leone skipped the TIFF premiere of her documentary". First Post. Retrieved 28 August 2017.
|This article about a documentary film about the arts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|