Mostotrest

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
PJSC Mostotrest
Public (PAO)
Traded asMCXMSTT
IndustryConstruction
Founded1930
HeadquartersMoscow, Russia
Key people
Georgiy Koryashkin (Chairman & CEO)
ProductsInfrastructure
Revenue$3.56 billion[1] (2017)
$270 million[2] (2016)
$74.8 million[2] (2016)
Number of employees
15,729
Websitewww.mostotrest.ru

Mostotrest (Russian: ПАО Мостотрест) is the largest Russian heavy construction company. The company is focused in the construction of roads, rail, bridges and highways and other engineering constructions.

Activities[edit]

The company is the largest Russian bridge construction company. Since 1930 when the company was founded, Mostotrest has completed over 7,500 infrastructure facilities including bridges, foot bridges, tunnels and complex transport interchanges. The company its subsidiaries has more than 33,233 employees and operates through 15 branches.[3]

Mostotrest was awarded construction projects for the 2014 Winter Olympics worth $5.6 billion, and CEO Vladimir Vlasov was awarded a medal by Dmitry Medvedev for the company's work on the Olympics.[4]

Ownership[edit]

A 94.2% stake in Mostotrest is controlled by TFK-Finance, an investment company of NPF Blagosostoyanie, a pension fund partly controlled by Russian Railways. The remaining 5.8% is in free float.[5]

References[edit]

  1. ^ "Рейтинг крупнейших компаний России по объему реализации продукции". Expert RA. Archived from the original on 28 October 2018. Retrieved 28 October 2018.
  2. ^ a b http://ir.mostotrest.ru/en/osnovnye-pokazateli.html.
  3. ^ "Mostotrest at a glance". mostotrest.ru. 2017. Retrieved 9 December 2018.
  4. ^ "Meet the stoligarchs, Putin's pals who control a fifth of the Russian economy". bne IntelliNews. Retrieved 12 April 2017.
  5. ^ "Moody's assigns Ba3 rating to Mostotrest; stable outlook". Moodys.com. 30 June 2016. Retrieved 2 September 2017.