|Look up mot or MOT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mot or MOT may refer to:
- Mot (Star Trek), a minor character in Star Trek:The Next Generation
- Mot (Stargate), a minor Goa'uld character in Stargate SG-1
- Mot (TV series), a French children's animated television series
- Mot (Semitic god), the Semitic god of death
Science and technology
- Magneto-optical trap in physics
- Molecular orbital theory in chemistry
- MOT test, the British Ministry of Transport test for vehicle roadworthiness
- Occupational therapy, MOT is the short form for Masters of Occupational Therapy
- Microwave Oven Transformer (informally used as an abbreviation for the type of transformer used in microwave ovens)
- Minot International Airport, in North Dakota, by IATA code
- Minot (Amtrak station), by Amtrak code
- MOT (gallery), a gallery for contemporary art in London and Brussels
- MOT (charity), a Norwegian anti-drug and violence organization
- #MOT, a hash tag used to show affiliation with Leeds United A.F.C. based on the chorus of "Leeds! Leeds! Leeds!"
- Michigan Opera Theatre
- Ministry of Transport (see also MOT test)
- Ministry of Transport and Road Safety in Israel
- Museum for Old Techniques in Grimbergen, Belgium
- Museum of Tolerance, a multimedia museum in Los Angeles, California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.