From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up motel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A motel is a hotel designed for motorists.
Motel or The Motel may also refer to:
Film and TV
- Motel (TV series), an Australian television soap opera
- The Motel (film), a 2005 film by Michael Kang
- The Bag Man, a 2014 thriller film directed by David Grovic that was called Motel in some countries
- Motel (band), a Mexican soul-rock band
- Motel (Spanish rock band), a Spanish rock band
- The Motels, an American new wave band
- Motel (Motel album), a 2006 album by the Mexican soul-rock band Motel
- Motel (Pak album), a 2005 album by the New York brutal prog band Pak
- "Motel" (song), a 1994 song by Japanese duo B'z
- "The Motel", a 1995 song by David Bowie on the album Outside
- "Motel", a single by Meg Myers
- Motel, a character from Fiddler on the Roof
- Motal, also called Motol or Motele, a township in Belarus
- Saint-Georges-Motel, a commune in the Eure department of France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Motel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.