From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mother Divine)
Divine Mother or Mother Divine may refer to:
- Adi Parashakti, a goddess in the Hindu mythology
- Bhagavathi, female goddesses in Hinduism, especially in Kerala
- Blessed Virgin Mary, of Roman Catholicism religion
- Father Divine, an American religious leader active in the 1930s, and either of his wives:
- Hindu mother goddess
- Lady Master Venus, a goddess in Ascended Master Teachings
- Maharishi Vedic Education Development Corporation, which claims this term as a trademark of own
- Mirra Alfassa, known as "The Mother" in Hindu or Neo-Hindu context
- Mother goddess, a term used to refer to certain genre of goddess
- Shekhinah, feminine attributes of the presence of God
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Divine Mother.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.