From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mother superior)
|Look up mother superior in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mother superior may also refer to:
- Mother Superior, a rock band from Los Angeles, California that was active between 1993–2011.
- "Mother Superior", a song on the album The Pale by the synth-goth singer William Control
- "Mother Superior", a song on the album For God and Country by the punk rock band Good Riddance
- "Mother Superior", a song on the album Le Pop by the all-female, English-language, Norwegian band Katzenjammer
- "Mother Superior", a song on the album Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume Two: No World for Tomorrow by the progressive rock band Coheed and Cambria
- Mother Superior, a short film about meth-moms in Salt Lake City, Utah, which was in the 2007 Sundance Film Festival
- "Mother Superior", the nickname of the heroin drug-dealer Johnny Swann in Irvine Welsh's novel Trainspotting
- Sin (aka Synthia Schmidt or 'Mother Superior'), a supervillain appearing in comic books published by Marvel Comics.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mother Superior.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.