Mother tongue (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mother tongue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mother tongue usually refers to a person's first language.
Mother tongue may also refer to:
- Proto-Human language, the hypothetical most recent common ancestor of all the world's languages
- The Mother Tongue (book), a history of the English language by Bill Bryson
- Mother Tongue (journal), a periodical published by the Association for the Study of Languages in Prehistory
- Mother Tongue (film), a 1993 film featuring Craig Parker
- Mother Tongue Publishing, a Canadian publisher
- Mother Tongue Records, a UK record label
- Mother Tongue (band), an American rock band co-founded by guitarist Jesse Tobias
- "Mother Tongue" (Bring Me the Horizon song), a song by Bring Me the Horizon from Amo
- "Mother Tongue", a song by Dead Can Dance from The Serpent's Egg
- Native Tongue (album), 1993, Bret Michaels, Richie Kotzen, Bobby Dall, Rikki Rokket.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mother tongue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.