Mother tongue (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mother tongue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mother tongue usually refers to a person's first language.
Mother tongue may also refer to:
- Proto-Human language, the hypothetical most recent common ancestor of all the world's languages
- The Mother Tongue (book), a history of the English language by Bill Bryson
- Mother Tongue (journal), a periodical published by the Association for the Study of Languages in Prehistory
- Mother Tongue (film), a 1993 film featuring Craig Parker
- Mother Tongue Records, a UK record label
- Mother Tongue (band), an American rock band co-founded by guitarist Jesse Tobias
- "Mother Tongue", a song by Dead Can Dance from The Serpent's Egg
- Native Tongue (album), 1993, Bret Michaels, Ritchie Kotzen, Bobby Dall, Rikki Rokket.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mother tongue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.