From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Moths (disambiguation))
|Look up moth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A moth is an insect in the order Lepidoptera.
Moth may also refer to:
- Moth, Uttar Pradesh, a town in Jhansi district, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Moth (album), an album by Chairlift
- Moth (band), a rock band from Cincinnati, Ohio
- The Moths!, an English indie rock band
- Moth / Wolf Cub, an EP by Burial and Four Tet
- "Moth", a song by the band Audioslave from their third album, Revelations
- "Moths", a song by English progressive folk rock band Jethro Tull, released in 1978 on their eleventh album, Heavy Horses
Film and television
- The Moth (Lost), the 7th episode of Lost
- The Moth (1917 film), a 1917 American film starring Norma Talmadge
- The Moth (1934 film), a 1934 American film starring Sally O'Neil
- The Moth (1980 film), a 1980 Polish film
- The Moth, a 1997 TV film starring Juliet Aubrey
- De Havilland Moth, a series of light aircraft, sports planes and military trainers
- Moth (dinghy), three different classes of boats
- Gustav Moths, German rower who competed in the 1900 Olympics
Fictional places and characters
- Moth, a fictional planet created by Alan Dean Foster
- Moth - fairy in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream
- The Moth (comics), a fictional superhero
- Paul Moth, a fictional broadcaster on two CBC radio comedy shows
- The Moth, a non-profit group based in New York City devoted to furthering the art and enjoyment of storytelling.
- Memorable Order of Tin Hats or MOTH, a war veterans' organization
- Moth bean, grown especially in dry parts of South Asia for its tiny edible beans
- "The Moths" (short story) by Helena Maria Viramontes
- The Moth, a 1986 novel by Catherine Cookson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.