From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up moti in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moti may refer to:
- Mordecai (disambiguation), a Hebrew given name, abbreviated Moti
- Motilal (disambiguation), an Indian given name often abbreviated Moti
- MOTi (born 1987), stage name of Dutch producer and DJ Timo Romme
- Julian Moti, former attorney general of the Solomon Islands
- Moti Lugasi (born 1991), Israeli taekwondo athlete
- Cosmin Moți (born 1984), Romanian football player
- Moti Island, a volcanic island on the western side Halmahera Island
- Moți people, inhabitants of Romania's Țara Moților
- Mochi, a Japanese rice cake, in Kunrei-shiki/Nihon-shiki spelling
- Moti, meaning "king" in the Oromo language
- Moti, meaning "pearl" in Hindi and Urdu, appearing in some place names, including:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.