Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up motive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Motive may refer to:
Film and television
- Motives (film), a 2004 thriller
- The Motive (film) (2017)
- Motive (TV series) (2013)
- "The Motive", a 1958 episode of Alfred Hitchcock Presents
- Motive (Red Box album) (1990)
- Motive (The Sensational Alex Harvey Band album) (1990)
- "The Motive" (song), a 1987 song by Then Jerico
- Motive (algebraic geometry)
- Motive, Inc, a software manufacturer
- Motive Studios, a video game company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Motive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.