This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Motive Power is a bi-monthly railway related magazine that focuses on diesel locomotives in Australia. The first issue was published on 23 August 1998. Its headquarters is in Sydney. The content includes photographs of locomotives & trains, news about newly delivered and repainted locomotives, technical articles, and fleet listings of the various Australian railway operators. Articles about railway photography itself are sometimes included, as well as articles and advertisements about railway modelling.
- Size : A4
- Issue : Number 111 is May/June 2017
- Coverage : Australia & some modelling
- ISSN : 1442-7079
- Publisher : Motive Power Publications Pty. Ltd.
- "About Us". Motive Power. Retrieved 23 November 2015.
- http://www.motivepower.net.au/ (official site)
|This Australian rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|