Jump to navigation Jump to search
Motive power may refer to:
- In thermodynamics, natural agents such as water or steam, wind or electricity, that do work
- In mechanics, the mechanical energy associated with the motion and position of an object
- In physics, a synonym for power
- In mechanical engineering, the source of mechanical power of a propulsion system
It may also refer to:
- Motive power, a colloquial term for a railway locomotive
- Motive Power, an Australian railway magazine
- Motive power depot, a railway running shed
- Electric Motive Power, an English electric car
- MotivePower, a subsidiary of Wabtec
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Motive power.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.