|Opened||3 May 2009|
|Speedway team: KST Unibax|
Motoarena Toruń im. Mariana Rosego is a multi-use stadium in Toruń, Poland. It is currently used mostly for motorcycle speedway matches and it is used for car racing and concerts and it is the home stadium of KST Unibax Toruń in the Speedway Ekstraliga. The stadium has a capacity of 15,500 people and was opened on 3 May 2009. It is named after Marian Rose, former speedway rider from Toruń.
The speedway track is 325 metres (355 yards) long.
- Individual Speedway Polish Championship Final: 2009
- Polish Pairs Speedway Championship Final: 2010
- Speedway Ekstraliga Final: 2009
- Team Speedway Junior Polish Championship Final: 2009
- www.speedway.torun.pl (in Polish)
|This article about a Polish stadium or sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This motorcycle speedway-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|