MotoGP (2006 video game)
|Developer(s)||Namco Bandai Games|
|Publisher(s)||Namco Bandai Games
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (Europe)
MotoGP is a racing game released for the PlayStation Portable based on the 2005/2006 MotoGP season. MotoGP was developed by Namco Bandai Games and was released in 2006. The game received average reviews with most critics focusing towards the graphics and gameplay.
MotoGP is a racing game featuring all motorcycles seen in the 2005/2006 MotoGP season. The game features game modes like arcade and Season mode. When playing in arcade mode, the player gets the chance to choose a motorcycle to drive, when finished the player controls the motor via the analog nub or the D-pad.
The game received "average" reviews according to the review aggregation website Metacritic. IGN said, "The season mode is as basic as it gets, and there isn't much besides that. The riding mechanics are fantastic, however, and that's what makes the game a nice pickup for motorcycle racing fans." In Japan, Famitsu gave it a score of two eights, one seven, and one eight, for a total of 31 out of 40.
- "MotoGP for PSP Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved October 26, 2014.
- McCarthy, Dave (December 3, 2006). "MotoGP (PSP)". Eurogamer. Retrieved June 21, 2016.
- "Collection of every PSP-game reviewed in Famitsu". NeoGAF. August 27, 2006. Retrieved June 21, 2016.
- Mueller, Greg (October 3, 2006). "MotoGP Review (PSP)". GameSpot. Retrieved October 26, 2014.
- Steinberg, Steve (October 10, 2006). "GameSpy: MotoGP (PSP)". GameSpy. Archived from the original on October 18, 2006. Retrieved June 21, 2016.
- Roper, Chris (October 11, 2006). "MotoGP Review (PSP)". IGN. Retrieved October 26, 2014.
- "MotoGP (PSP)". Official UK PlayStation 2 Magazine: 98. December 2006.
- Jastrzab, Jeremy (October 28, 2006). "MotoGP Review - Sony PSP Review". PALGN. Archived from the original on January 17, 2008. Retrieved July 15, 2016.
- "MotoGP (PSP)". Play UK (146): 93. December 2006.
- "PSP Review: MotoGP". PSM3: 96. December 2006.
- Orry, Tom (November 27, 2006). "MotoGP Review for PSP". VideoGamer.com. Retrieved June 21, 2016.
|This PlayStation-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|