From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||It is requested that the page history of merged into the history of this page because this page was cut-and-paste moved by an IP editor on 5 April 2013. This action must be performed by an administrator.
|Look up motor or motors in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Motor or Motors may refer to:
- Motor (device), a mechanical or electrical device that creates motion
- Motor language, extinct since the 1840s, a Uralic language that was spoken in the northern region of the Sayan Mountains in Siberia
- The Motors, a British pub rock/punk band, formed in 1977 by Nick Garvey, Andy McMaster, Ricky Slaughter and Rob Hendry, who was replaced by Bram Tchaikovsky the same year
- The Motor, defunct British magazine
- Motor (magazine), Australian magazine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Motor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.