Motor Oil Hellas
|Traded as||Athex: MOH|
|Industry||Petroleum & energy industry|
|Headquarters||Athens, Marousi, Greece|
|SE Europe, Northern Africa|
|Vardis Vardinogiannis (President)
Giannis Vardinogiannis (V. President)
Petros Tzannetakis (CEO)
|Products||Petroleum refining and transportation in Greece and abroad, energy, other petrochemicals|
|Services||Fuel gas stations, oil tankers, planes|
|Revenue||€26.1 billion (2015)|
|€1.62 billion (2015)|
|Profit||€1.36 billion (2015)|
|Total assets||€9.92 billion (2015)|
|Total equity||€5.08 billion (2015)|
|Owner||Motor Oil Holdings S.A. (57.75%)
Doson Investments Company (8.78%)
Number of employees
|approx 15,000 (2015)|
|Subsidiaries||Avin Oil, Coral Gas, Shell Hellas, Cyclon Hellas|
Motor Oil (Hellas), Corinth Refineries S.A. (Greek: Μότορ Όιλ (Ελλάς) Διυλιστήρια Κορίνθου Α.Ε.) is a petroleum company based in Greece focusing on petroleum refining and trading. It is a leading force in its sector in Southern Europe and the Mediterranean.
Refinery, facilities and gas stations
The company operates the second-largest refiner(Corinth Refinery) in Europe based in Corinth, Greece,and the Cairo-based oil and gas exploration and production facilities in Egypt. It also owns the Avin, Shell and Cyclon chain of fuel stations in Greece which are more than 2,000 along with a host of other gas and energy-related businesses.
Subsidiaries - affiliates
Motor Oil Hellas has numerous subsidiares such as Avin Oil S.A, Coral Gas, Coral Gas A.E.B.E.Y., OFC Aviation Fuel Services S.A., Korinthos Power S.A, Cyclon Hellas S.A, Shell & MOH Aviation Fuels A.E., Athens Airport Fuel Pipeline Company.
Motor Oil's majority shareholder is Motor Oil Holdings S.A.(57.75%), a holding company that belongs to the prominent Greek family of Vardinogiannis, the rest of its shares are available to the public through a float on the Athens Stock Exchange and the London Stock Exchange.
- "List of Public Companies Worldwide, Letter - Businessweek - Businessweek". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2015-12-31.
- "MOH.GR Company Profile & Executives - Motor Oil Hellas Corinth Refineries S.A. - Wall Street Journal". Quotes.wsj.com. 2014-12-31. Retrieved 2015-12-31.
- "MOTOR OIL (HELLAS) CORINTH REFINERIES S.A. | Revenue and Financial Reports". Hoovers.com. Retrieved 2015-12-31.
- http://quotes.wsj.com/GR/MOH | homepage = www.moh.gr
- Official website
- Hoovers.com profile
- MOTOR OIL HELLAS | (finance.google.com profile)
- https://finance.yahoo.com/q;_ylt=AkWdVzc08e20eGa9AqHQnFZ.FJF4;_ylc=X1MDMjE0MjQ3ODk0OARfcgMyBGZyA3VoM19maW5hbmNlX3dlYl9ncwRmcjIDc2EtZ3AEZ3ByaWQDBG5fZ3BzAzMEb3JpZ2luA2ZpbmFuY2UueWFob28uY29tBHBvcwMyBHBxc3RyAwRxdWVyeQNNT0guQVQsBHNhYwMxBHNhbwMx?p=http%3A%2F%2Ffinance.yahoo.com%2Fq%3Fs%3DMOH.AT%26ql%3D0&type=2button&uhb=uhb2&fr=uh3_finance_vert_gs&s=MOH.AT MOTOR OIL (HELLAS) (MOH.AT) | (finance.yahoo.com profile)]
- MOTOR OIL (MOH) - Athens | (capital.gr profile)