From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Motor pool)
Motorpool may refer to
- Various automotive-related topics
- Fleet vehicle, an internally shared resource owned or leased by a business, government agency or other entity
- Carsharing, involving a group of vehicles whose usage is shared among the general public or a membership group
- Carpool, the sharing of car journeys so that more than one person travels in each car
- Motorpool.com, a social media web site for classic car enthusiasts created by Morgan Murphy (food critic)
- Other topics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Motorpool.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.