This article does not cite any sources. (June 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Motor telegraphy (MT) refers to the operation and maintenance of a military vehicle fleet (especially trucks), and sometimes to the servicemembers to operate and maintain them. Traditionally, motor transport organizations are responsible for a unit's military trucks and associated equipment, as well as the transport of personnel and material from one place to another. In a unit employing towed artillery, motor transport provides the prime movers.
- List of U.S. military vehicles by model number
- Transportation Corps (United States Army)
- Motor Transport Corps (United States Army) (World War One)
- 6th Motor Transport Battalion
- Army engineering maintenance
|This United States military article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|