From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up motorcycle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A motorcycle is a single-track two-wheeled motor vehicle. It is also known as a motorbike.
Motorcycle may also refer to:
- Motor Cycle (magazine), a UK publication from 1962, previously named The Motor Cycle
- Motor Cycle Weekly (magazine), a UK publication from 1977, previously named Motor Cycle and The Motor Cycle
- Motorcycle Mechanics (magazine), a UK publication from 1959
- Electric motorcycles and scooters, vehicles with two or three wheels that use electric motors to attain locomotion
- Moped, a class of low-powered motorized vehicles, generally with two wheels
- Motorized bicycle, a bicycle with an attached motor used to assist with pedalling
- Motorized scooter, a vehicle consisting of a footboard mounted on two wheels and a long steering handle, propelled by a small motor
- Motorized tricycle, similar to a motorcycle, but with three wheels
- Motor scooter, a two-wheeled motorized vehicle with a step-through frame
- Motorcycles (film), a 1949 Czech film
- David Mann (artist), a painter of biker culture
- Gabriel & Dresden's trance act formed by the duo and Jes Brieden
- Motorcycle, a song by the Devonshire band The Rumble Strips
- MotorCycle, a 1993 album by rock band Daniel Amos
- Motor-Cycle (album), an album by Lotti Golden on Atlantic Records
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Motorcycle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.