Motorola Moto (or Moto) is a trademark owned by Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. It is used and marketed on Android mobile devices manufactured by Motorola Mobility, currently a subsidiary of Lenovo. The Moto brand is also used and marketed for certain public-safety products from Motorola Solutions and by Motorola brand licensees on certain home products and mobile accessories.
After Google purchased Motorola Mobility in 2012, a simplified smartphone lineup debuted in 2013 with Moto X at the high end, Moto G and Moto M in the middle and Moto E and Moto C on the low end/budget. In 2016, the Moto X line was discontinued and the Moto Z line took its place at the high end. The Moto X line came back in 2017.
Moto C is budget to mid-range.
Moto E is budget to mid-range.
- Moto E (1st generation) (2014 version)
- Moto E (2nd generation) (2015 version)
- Moto E3 and E3 Power (3rd generation, 2016 versions)
- Moto E4 and E4 Plus (4th generation, 2017 versions)
- Moto E5, E5 Play and E5 Plus (5th generation, 2018 versions)
Moto G is mid-range.
- Moto G (1st generation) (2013 version)
- Moto G (2nd generation) (2014 version)
- Moto G (3rd generation) (2015 version)
- Moto G4, G4 Play and G4 Plus (4th generation, 2016 versions)
- Moto G5 and G5 Plus (5th generation, March 2017 versions), Moto G5S and G5S Plus (5th generation refresh; August 2017 versions)
- Moto G6, G6 Play and G6 Plus (6th generation; April 2018 versions)
- Moto M, first released in China in 2016, also available in India.
Moto X is the high-end range.
- Moto X (1st generation) (2013 version)
- Moto X (2nd generation) (2014 version)
- Moto X Style (2015 version), branded as Moto X Pure Edition in the U.S.
- Moto X Force (2015 version), branded as Droid Turbo 2 in the U.S.
- Moto X Play (2015 version), branded as Droid Maxx 2 in the U.S.
- Moto X4 (4th generation, 2017 version)
- Moto X Pro, Chinese version of Nexus 6.
Moto Z is the flagship high-end range.
- Moto Z (2016)
- Moto Z Play
- Moto Z Force
- Moto Z Droid
- Moto Z Play Droid
- Moto Z Force Droid
- Moto Z2 Play (2017)
- Moto Z2 Force Edition
- Moto Z3 Play
- Moto Z3
- Moto Maxx, international version of the U.S. Verizon-only Droid Turbo.
- Moto Turbo, Indian version of the U.S. Verizon-only Droid Turbo.
- "The 1.5Ghz, Android 2.2 Packing HTC Scorpion Headed to Verizon?". 3 June 2010.
- "Moto G6 Plus review".
- "Moto G6, G6 Plus, and G6 Play hands-on review".
- "Moto X4 is finally here: a mid-range handset with one killer audio feature". 31 August 2017.
- "Moto Z - GSM Unlocked - Modular Android Smartphone". Motorola.
- "Moto Z Play". Motorola.
- "Moto Z Play Droid". Motorola.
- "Moto Z Force Droid". Motorola.
- "moto z play (2nd gen.)". Motorola.
- "get the new moto z force edition". Motorola.
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.