Motorola Moto (or Moto) is a trademark owned by Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. It is used and marketed on Android-based smartphones and wearable devices manufactured by Motorola Mobility, currently a subsidiary of Lenovo Group. In November 2016, it was announced that all smartphones from Lenovo would carry the Moto name. The Moto brand is also used and marketed for certain public-safety products from Motorola Solutions and by Motorola brand licensees on certain home products and mobile accessories.
After Google purchased Motorola Mobility in 2012, a simplified smartphone lineup debuted in 2013 with Moto X at the high end, Moto E on the low end/budget, and Moto G in the middle. In 2016, the Moto X line was discontinued and the Moto Z line took its place at the high end.
- Moto E (1st generation) (2014 version)
- Moto E (2nd generation) (2015 version)
- Moto E3 (3rd generation, 2016 versions)
- Moto E4 (4th generation, 2017 version)
- Moto G (1st generation) (2013 version)
- Moto G (2nd generation) (2014 version)
- Moto G (3rd generation) (2015 version)
- Moto G4 (4th generation, 2016 versions)
- Moto G5 (5th generation, 2017 versions)
- Moto G5S (5th generation; enhanced)
- Moto X (1st generation) (2013 version)
- Moto X (2nd generation) (2014 version)
- Moto X Style (2015 version), branded as Moto X Pure Edition in the U.S.
- Moto X Force (2015 version), branded as Droid Turbo 2 in the U.S.
- Moto X Play (2015 version), branded as Droid Maxx 2 in the U.S.
- Moto X4 (4th generation, 2017 version)
- Moto Z
- Moto Z Play
- Moto Z Play Droid
- Moto Z Force Droid
- Moto Z2 Play
- Moto Z2 Force Edition
- Moto Maxx, international version of the U.S. Verizon-only Droid MAXX
- Moto Turbo, Indian version of the U.S. Verizon-only Droid Turbo
- Moto X Pro, Chinese version of Nexus 6
- Moto M, first released in China in 2016, also available in India
- Moto C and Moto C Plus available only in Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific
- Hello 'Moto': Lenovo gives up on marketing smartphones under its own name
- Moto C and C Plus have been introduced, but you can't get them
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.