This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
A person who creates motovlogs is known as a motovlogger, and the action of making motovlogs is called motovlogging. Most motovloggers upload their videos on YouTube, and the network of motovloggers here is known as the motovlog community.
There are many channels on YouTube dedicated to motovlogging. Many motovloggers do not show their face or the license plate of their motorcycle in videos. The British motovlogger, BaronVonGrumble, stated in an interview that anonymity exists to make the videos more mysterious and exciting to watch.
- "Good guy biker gives Canadians a good name – Cottage Life". Cottagelife.com. Retrieved 2015-03-18.
- "YouTube Motovlogger M13 aka Mordeth13 Burns Rubber with NMR [INTERVIEW". Newmediarockstars.com. 2012-08-03. Retrieved 2015-03-18.
- "Book Review – Anxiety Across the Americas". The Motorcycle Project. 2013-04-15. Archived from the original on June 6, 2013.
- "Baron Von Grumble Interview | Fast Bikes". Fastbikesmag.com. 2013-12-09. Retrieved 2015-03-18.
- "Coke Truck Takes Out Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG in South Africa". Gtspirit.com. 2014-04-26. Retrieved 2015-03-18.
- "Motorcyclist Helps Stuck Woman, Makes Canada Look Awesome (VIDEO)". Huffington Post Canada. 2013-08-12. Retrieved 2015-05-07.