This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
A rider who creates video blogs known as a motovlogger, and the action of making motovlogs is called motovlogging. Most motovloggers upload their videos on YouTube, and the network of motovloggers here is known as the motovloggers community.
The very first Motovlogger from India is HeartBrokenBiker and most famous Motovlogger in India till now is Mumbiker Nikhil with more than 6 lakhs subscribers.
In the present years motovlogging has been spreading into different countries and languages, this growth has been notable in an important way in Latin America, where in countries such as Mexico exists one of the first motovloggers to reach 100,000 subscribers in the region called Vik Moto TV channel dedicated to motovlogging and motorcycle reviewing in Spanish language.
There are many channels on YouTube dedicated to motovlogging. Many motovloggers do not show their face or the license plate of their motorcycle in videos. The British motovlogger, BaronVonGrumble, stated in an interview that anonymity exists to make the videos more mysterious and exciting to watch.
Sometimes motovloggers encounters the road rage and the vlog lands into a digital proof which could be used as an evidence.
There are many popular motovloggers but the best known ones are 6Foot4Honda, DMotovlogs, Oggy F, The Everyday India, Royal Jordanian, BaronVonGrumble, JS Films, Walterriffic and DoltWithDan, JaketheGardenSnake, Mumbiker Nikhil, Vikas Rachamalla, Bigbang Biker, GoPro Man, Chintamani Jaipuri, Atharva thuse . So far, 6Foot4Honda is the most popular motovlogger in terms of subs with more than 1.1 million subscribers, RoyalJordanian is the most popular in terms of views with more than 159 million views. These motovloggers make money off of their vlogs and have large followings. A large motovlog channel called ADVChina also exists and is hosted by China based YouTube vlogers Serpentza and Laowhy86.
- "Good guy biker gives Canadians a good name – Cottage Life". Cottagelife.com. Retrieved 2015-03-18.
- "YouTube Motovlogger M13 aka Mordeth13 Burns Rubber with NMR [INTERVIEW". Newmediarockstars.com. 2012-08-03. Retrieved 2015-03-18.
- "Book Review – Anxiety Across the Americas". The Motorcycle Project. 2013-04-15. Archived from the original on June 6, 2013.
- "Baron Von Grumble Interview | Fast Bikes". Fastbikesmag.com. 2013-12-09. Retrieved 2015-03-18.
- "Coke Truck Takes Out Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG in South Africa". Gtspirit.com. 2014-04-26. Retrieved 2015-03-18.
- "Motorcyclist Helps Stuck Woman, Makes Canada Look Awesome (VIDEO)". Huffington Post Canada. 2013-08-12. Retrieved 2015-05-07.
- "8 Amazing Motovloggers To Follow In 2016". Car Throttle. Retrieved 2017-03-02.