This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
A motovlog is a type of video log recorded by a person while riding a motorcycle or any motorized vehicle. The word is a neologism and portmanteau derived from "motorcycle", "video" and "log".
A rider who creates video blogs known as a motorcycle blogger, and the action of making motovlogs is called motovlogging. Most motovloggers upload their videos on YouTube, and the network of motovloggers here is known as the motovloggers community.
There are many channels on YouTube dedicated to motovlogging. Many motovloggers do not show their face or the license plate of their motorcycle in videos. The British motovlogger, BaronVonGrumble, stated in an interview that anonymity exists to make the videos more mysterious and exciting to watch.
Motovloggers have occasionally captured traffic accidents while riding with the camera running. There are also videos of motovloggers helping out randomly encountered people.
Sometimes motovloggers encounters the road rage and the vlog lands into a digital proof which could be used as an evidence.
- ^ a b "Good guy biker gives Canadians a good name – Cottage Life". Cottagelife.com. 14 August 2013. Retrieved 2015-03-18.
- ^ a b "YouTube MotovlogR [INTERVIEW". Newmediarockstars.com. 2012-08-03. Retrieved 2015-03-18.
- ^ "Book Review – Anxiety Across the Americas". The Motorcycle Project. 2013-04-15. Archived from the original on June 6, 2013.
- ^ "Baron Von Grumble Interview | Fast Bikes". Fastbikesmag.com. 2013-12-09. Retrieved 2015-03-18.
- ^ "Coke Truck Takes Out Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG in South Africa". Gtspirit.com. 2014-04-26. Retrieved 2015-03-18.
- ^ "Motorcyclist Helps Stuck Woman, Makes Canada Look Awesome (VIDEO)". Huffington Post Canada. 2013-08-12. Retrieved 2015-05-07.