From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up motto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A motto is a phrase meant to formally describe the general motivation or intention of a social group or organization.
It can also refer to:
- Epigraph (literature), a sentence, phrase, or word, prefixed to an essay, chapter, or the like, suggestive of its subject matter
- Aphorism, a short, suggestive expression of a guiding principle
- In music, a head-motif
- A short quotation, joke, or an anecdotal message printed on a piece of paper inside a Christmas cracker
- "Motto... (Kana Nishino song)", a single by Japanese singer Kana Nishino
- "Motto (Tanpopo song)," the second single by J-pop group Tanpopo
- "The Motto", a single by Drake
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Motto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.