Mottram St Andrew
|Mottram St Andrew|
|Mottram St Andrew shown within Cheshire|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||North West England|
Mottram St Andrew is a village and civil parish in Cheshire, England. At the 2001 census, it had a population of 629, decreasing to 493 at the 2011 Census. An affluent village in the Cheshire countryside, it is in the Golden Triangle of Knutsford, Macclesfield and Wilmslow, 15 miles from Manchester. Mottram Hall is a hotel and golfing centre; Lower Manor is the former home of the Mottershead family.
- "Parish Council - Mottram St Andrew". Mottramstandrew.com. Retrieved 3 November 2017.
- Official 2001 census figures. Neightbourhood.statistics.gov.uk, Accessed 2007-06-11.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 15 March 2016.
- "Burglars target Peter Crouch for second time". BBC News. 22 December 2011. Retrieved 22 December 2011.
- "Mario Balotelli unhurt in firework blaze ahead of Man Utd - City derby". BBC Sport. 22 October 2011. Retrieved 24 October 2011.
Media related to Mottram St Andrew at Wikimedia Commons
|This Cheshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|