Moulay Youssef Alaoui
|Moulay Youssef Alaoui|
|Born||1969 (age 47–48)
|Father||Prince Moulay Ali|
|Mother||Princess Lalla Fatima Zohra|
|Moroccan Royal Family|
HRH Princess Lalla Lamia
Sharif Moulay Youssef Alaoui (born c. 1969 in Rabat) is a maternal first cousin and a paternal second cousin of Mohammed VI. He is reportedly a close friend of king Mohammed VI who appointed him as an advisor and regularly appears beside the monarch in official visits, most recently in Tunisia in June 2014.
Sharif Moulay Youssef Alaoui is also an important business man in the country active in the hospitality, Tourism and real-estate sectors, sometimes in association with Prince Moulay Rachid. He owns the holding Blue Invest, that controlled the "Tahiti Beach Club" in Casablanca
He is the youngest son of Prince Moulay Ali and Princess Lalla Fatima Zohra and the brother of Sharif Moulay Abdallah Alaoui and Sharifa Lalla Joumala Alaoui. He studied at the Collège royal in Rabat in the same class as Prince Moulay Rachid.
- "الأمراء المرافقون للملك الذين لا يعرفهم المغاربة". Al-Ayyam. 27 March 2014. pp. 14–15.
- Aissa Amourag (January 2007). "Le Prince My Youssef victime d’arnaque". Maroc Hebdo.
- Aissa Amourag. "Tahiti Beach Club, Hicham Sedki contre-attaque". Maroc Hebdo. Retrieved 6 June 2014.
- Fadoua Ghannam (29 December 2006). "Affaire du Tahiti Beach Club : les dessous d'un imbroglio". La Vie Eco. Retrieved 6 June 2014.
- "Le Tahiti Club à la recherche d’un gérant". L'Economiste. 7 March 2007. Retrieved 6 June 2014.
- "Affaire Tahiti Club L’imbroglio des hommes de paille". L'Economiste. 31 January 2007. Retrieved 6 June 2014.
- "Lalla Joumala. Une Alaouite chez les british". Telquel. 20 February 2014. Retrieved 6 June 2014.
- Christopher Buyers. "The Alawi Dynasty GENEALOGY". Retrieved 5 June 2014.