The Parish Church - St Mary's of the Assumption
|Population||318 (2011 Census)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||NEWPORT PAGNELL|
Moulsoe is a village and civil parish in the Borough of Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England. It is on the border with Bedfordshire, just across the M1 from Milton Keynes itself, and about two and a half miles ESE of Newport Pagnell. The main road through the village is the Newport Road coming from the west, changing to the Cranfield Road going east at a bend by the church.
At the 2011 Census, the population of the parish was 318, down slightly from 330 at the 2001 census. As of 2019[update], the parish is mainly rural but a large area just west of the village has been identified for future expansion of Milton Keynes.
There are several old thatched dwellings. Other buildings are of brick apart from some concrete council houses to the west and the church which is of stone, and dates from the 12th century. There is an inn, the Carrington Arms, and a village hall, the Millennium Hall.
- UK Census (2011). "Local Area Report – Moulsoe (E04001264)". Nomis. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 19 November 2019.
- "Contact your Parish, Town or Community Council". Milton Keynes Council. Retrieved 10 October 2020.
- http://www.mkweb.co.uk/statistics/documents/Population%5FBulletin%5F2005%2D6%2Epdf Archived 11 September 2006 at the Wayback Machine, page 22
- Jessica MacKinnon (11 August 2019). "Milton Keynes East Development Framework". communityactionmk.org. Retrieved 19 November 2019.
- Parish of Newport Pagnell Archived 2012-08-02 at the Wayback Machine St Mary's
- www.milton-keynes.gov.uk Archived 2012-12-23 at archive.today Moulsoe Millennium Hall
Media related to Moulsoe at Wikimedia Commons