The Parish Church - St Mary's of the Assumption
|Moulsoe shown within Buckinghamshire|
|Population||318 (2011 Census including Caldecote,Buckinghamshire)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||NEWPORT PAGNELL|
|EU Parliament||South East England|
Moulsoe is a village and civil parish in the Borough of Milton Keynes and ceremonial county of Buckinghamshire, England. It is on the border with Bedfordshire, just across the M1 from Milton Keynes itself, and about two and a half miles ESE of Newport Pagnell. The main road through the village is the Newport Road coming from the west, changing to the Cranfield Road going east at a bend by the church.
At the 2001 Census, the population of the parish was 330.
There are several old thatched dwellings. Other buildings are of brick apart from some concrete council houses to the west and the church which is of stone, and dates from the 12th century. There is an inn, the Carrington Arms, and a village hall, the Millennium Hall.
- Neighbourhood Statistics 2011 census, Accessed 4 February 2013
- Parishes in Milton Keynes - Milton Keynes Council.
- http://www.mkweb.co.uk/statistics/documents/Population%5FBulletin%5F2005%2D6%2Epdf, page 22
- Parish of Newport Pagnell St Mary's
- www.milton-keynes.gov.uk Moulsoe Millennium Hall
Media related to Moulsoe at Wikimedia Commons
|This Buckinghamshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|