|Member of the European Parliament|
|Assumed office |
2 July 2019
|Born||25 May 1975|
|Political party||Europe Ecology – The Greens|
In parliament, Satouri serves on the Committee on Employment and Social Affairs and the Subcommittee on Security and Defence. In addition to his committee assignments, he is part of the parliament's delegations to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Union for the Mediterranean and for relations with the NATO Parliamentary Assembly.
- French Office for the Protection of Refugees and Stateless Persons (OFPRA), Member of the Board of Directors
- "Key dates ahead". European Parliament. 20 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "Key dates ahead". BBC News. 22 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- CAZENAVE, Fabien (27 May 2019). "Parlement européen. Qui sont les 79 eurodéputés élus en France ?". Ouest-France.fr (in French). Retrieved 4 March 2020.
- Etienne Baldit (16 December 2016). "Un cadre EELV veut que Yannick Jadot se rallie à Benoît Hamon s'il gagne la primaire de la BAP - Le Lab Europe 1" (in French). Retrieved 3 April 2017.
- Mounir Satouri European Parliament.
- Board of Directors French Office for the Protection of Refugees and Stateless Persons (OFPRA).
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from France is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|