|Member of the European Parliament|
|Assumed office |
2 July 2019
|Born||25 May 1975|
|Political party||Europe Ecology – The Greens|
In parliament, Satouri serves on the Committee on Employment and Social Affairs and the Subcommittee on Security and Defence. In addition to his committee assignments, he is part of the parliament's delegations to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Union for the Mediterranean and for relations with the NATO Parliamentary Assembly.
In 2020, Satoury joined Sylvie Guillaume, Frédérique Dumas and Hubert Julien-Laferrière in visiting several refugee camps in northern Syria that hold individuals displaced from the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, including al-Hawl and Roj.
- French Office for the Protection of Refugees and Stateless Persons (OFPRA), Member of the Board of Directors
- "Key dates ahead". European Parliament. 20 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "Key dates ahead". BBC News. 22 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- CAZENAVE, Fabien (27 May 2019). "Parlement européen. Qui sont les 79 eurodéputés élus en France ?". Ouest-France.fr (in French). Retrieved 4 March 2020.
- Etienne Baldit (16 December 2016). "Un cadre EELV veut que Yannick Jadot se rallie à Benoît Hamon s'il gagne la primaire de la BAP - Le Lab Europe 1" (in French). Retrieved 3 April 2017.
- Mounir Satouri European Parliament.
- Paule Gonzalès (2 March 2021), Retour de Syrie: le brûlant dilemme des femmes et des enfants Le Figaro.
- Board of Directors French Office for the Protection of Refugees and Stateless Persons (OFPRA).