From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mount Adams usually refers to
- Mount Adams (Washington) (3,743 m), a volcano in the Cascades and second highest mountain in the Pacific Northwest
It may also refer to any of several other mountains in the United States, and one each in Australia, Antarctica and New Zealand:
- Mount Adams (New Hampshire) (1,760 m) in the White Mountains near Mount Washington, second highest in New England
- Mount Adams (Saguache County, Colorado) (4,248 m) in the Rocky Mountains near the Crestones
- Mount Adams (Grand County, Colorado) (3,696 m)
- Mount Adams (Montana) (2,344 m)
- Mount Adams (New York) (1,073 m)
- Mount Adams (New Zealand) (2,208 m)
- Mount Adams (Western Australia) (258 m)
- The chief peak of Adams Mountains, Antarctica
Mount Adams may also refer to:
- Mount Adams, Cincinnati, a neighborhood in the Ohio city, centered on the eponymous hill
- Mount Adams (Bel Air, Maryland), a house on the National Register of Historic Places
- Mount Adams, Alpharetta, Georgia, The first directional mountain bike trail.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.