Mount Bailey (Colorado)
|Elevation||9,089 ft (2,770 m) |
|Prominence||549 ft (167 m) |
|Isolation||3.36 mi (5.41 km) |
|Location||Park County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Parent range||Front Range|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map|
Mount Bailey is a mountain summit in the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 9,089-foot (2,770 m) peak is located 1.0 mile (1.6 km) northeast (bearing 48°) of the community of Bailey in Park County, Colorado, United States.
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "Mount Bailey". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved November 4, 2014.
- "BAILEY". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved November 4, 2014.
- The elevation of Mount Bailey includes an adjustment of +1.260 m (+4.13 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Mount Bailey, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved November 4, 2014.
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|