Mount Cambria (also Sheep Hill or Taka-a-raro / Takararo) is one of the volcanoes in the Auckland volcanic field. Located in the suburb of Devonport north-east of Mt Victoria, its 30-metre scoria cone was quarried away. The site is now Cambria Reserve. It was named Heaphy Hill after Charles Heaphy by Ferdinand von Hochstetter in 1859, but this name is not used.
- City of Volcanoes: A geology of Auckland - Searle, Ernest J.; revised by Mayhill, R.D.; Longman Paul, 1981. First published 1964. ISBN 0-582-71784-1.
- Volcanoes of Auckland: The Essential guide - Hayward, B.W., Murdoch, G., Maitland, G.; Auckland University Press, 2011.
- Volcanoes of Auckland: A Field Guide. Hayward, B.W.; Auckland University Press, 2019, 335 pp. ISBN 0-582-71784-1.
- View from Mt Cambria in 1927, towards Mt Victoria.
- Photographs of Mount Cambria held in Auckland Libraries' heritage collections.