Mount Carbine, Queensland
Jump to navigation Jump to search
View from the service station on the eastern side of the Mulligan Highway across to the Mount Carbine hotel on the western side.
|Population||101 (2016 census)|
|• Density||0.1013/km2 (0.2623/sq mi)|
|Area||997.2 km2 (385.0 sq mi)|
|Time zone||AEST (UTC+10:00)|
|LGA(s)||Shire of Mareeba|
Between 2008 and 2013, Mount Carbine was within the Tablelands Region.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Mount Carbine (SSC)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 20 October 2018.
- "Mount Carbine - town in Shire of Mareeba (entry 22985)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 30 October 2019.
- "Mount Carbine - locality in Shire of Mareeba (entry 48779)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 30 October 2019.
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Premier Postal Auctions. Retrieved 10 May 2014.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Mount Carbine (Mareeba Shire) (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 13 June 2011.
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|