Mount Clemens High School
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Mount Clemens High School was established in the 19th century. It is located in Mount Clemens, Michigan, United States. The school's nickname is the "Battling Bathers". The school colors are red and gray. It is a part of Mount Clemens Community Schools.
Mount Clemens High School is located at 155 Cass Avenue, Mount Clemens, MI 48043, near downtown Mount Clemens.
- 1834 - Mount Clemens Community School District was formed
- 1859 - Union School was built on present Macomb School site
- 1924 - Mount Clemens High School opened on current site
- 1967 - Mount Clemens High School addition was built
- Kim Adams, television news personality
- Wally Chambers, NFL football player
- Connie Kalitta, Hall of Fame race car driver