Mount Cook (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mount Cook can refer to:
- Aoraki / Mount Cook, the official name of the highest mountain in New Zealand
- Mount Cook Village, the settlement at the base of the New Zealand mountain
- Mount Cook Airline, a regional New Zealand airline
- Mount Cook Group, a former New Zealand transport and tourism company
- Mount Cook of rivers, nickname for the Waitaha River in Westland, New Zealand
- Mount Cook (Saint Elias Mountains) in Canada/USA
- Mount Cook, Wellington, a suburb of Wellington, New Zealand
- Mount Cook near Cooktown, Queensland, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mount Cook.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.